Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 9 June 2013

Paper > How to Make an Origami Ninja Star (Shuriken) - Double-Sided



to make a Ninja Star out of paper (I use printer paper, but you may use origami if you have). This ninja star is interlocked on both sides, giving it a "double-sided" appearance. Please note, I use TWO sheets of paper in this tutorial ONLY because it is EASIER this way for beginners. When I make this usually, I will only use ONE sheet of printer paper!

The star is made by forming two pieces which are mirror images of each other. These pieces are then interlocked into one another to create the ninja star.

The "super shuriken" or Ninja Star Frisbee, is another model I used to make (I made it up myself, although I'm sure I wasn't the first) This, however, is made using the single-sided Ninja Stars, so be sure to watch that tutorial also!