Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 16 June 2013

Learn, > How to write a book: Learn how you can write a book and publish it



his video will give you an insight to the tips and strategies that you will need to write your book in just a few days.

Glen Palmer is a published author and has taught hundreds of students how to realise their hidden writer. In fact I will let Glen tell you all about it

It's said that there's a story in everyone. This is something I truly believe in. I have spoken to countless people who told me they have some great information to share with the public or they have a killer story they could tell the world.

My reply is always the same. So why don't you write a book then?
The responses I normally get are: "It's too hard, I don't know where to start, it takes far too long, I'm not clever enough."

How to write a book

AARGH!!! These excuses drive me CRAZY! Anyone, and I mean anyone, can write a book. You can do it and benefit from passive income for the rest of your life. It's not about locking yourself in a small room bashing away at the keyboard for hours. You don't need a degree in Creative Writing either.

It's not luck, being at the right time at the right place. All you need is to learn from someone that has developed the techniques (how to write a book) and strategies that make writing a book as easy as child's play.

If you've ever wanted to write a book and had those doubts swimming around in your mind, then this is the information you've been searching for. The information that will show you how to write a book faster than you've ever thought humanly possible.

If you're serious about writing a book, then this information is a must have. It's so revolutionary it's going to leave you shocked and amazed at just how simple writing a book is.

Techniques and Strategies You've Never Come Across Before!

I've been writing as long as I could hold a pen, writing has been my passion for over 3 decades. Over the years I've learnt a plethora of techniques and strategies that has helped me write countless short stories, poems, books, screen plays and novels.
The techniques I use aren't the same old stuff you've come across countless times. The strategies are truly unique that I Guarantee will change the way you approach writing forever.

The very same techniques work for Fiction, Non-Fiction, Article Writing, Reports, Essays, Academic work and any other writing you like to do. Let's not forget that it can be done in under a month!
Thumbnail