Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Bus Simulator Game play



A gameplay footage of the BRAND NEW game, Bus Simulator 2012 (A.K.A European Bus Simulator). In this video, I start up the bus, show you a few of its functions and features, and go for a little drive without passengers. And yes, I know, my driving is quite bad in this video, but that is because I have not gotten used to this game yet. I will eventually do an English Tutorial of this game, but that will be when I fully learn every corner and crevice of how to play this game. I will also make many more other videos of this game; Full Routes, Walkthroughs, Tours, Bugs, etc, etc! There will be a lot more where this came from, so please subscribe to my channel if you liked this video :)
Thumbnail